Resources for information about a property
- Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation (VT DEC)
Search for septic permits and designs, Act 250 documents, etc.
- Vermont Natural Resources Atlas
Search for location and information about environmental features including wells, bodies of water, wetlands, hazardous sites and much more
- Vermont Land Trust
Rules and Regulations affecting marketing and transfer of a property
- Vermont Division of Fire Safety
- When are single family residences considered to be in year-round use?
Resources to Share with Clients and Customers
- Flooding: Know Your Risks and Options Flood Insurance Information and Links Flood Info Site for Consumers FAQ Education Tax Rates
Education Tax Rates by Town