Affiliates are members of the SCVBR who have a vested interest in networking with local Realtors® to gain referrals and build awareness of their business. These valuable business partners provide important products and services for real estate professionals and to home buyers, home sellers, and home owners.
SCVBR Affiliate Members are invited to attend SCVBR membership meetings. This is an excellent opportunity to build business connections and to get involved in supporting SCVBR. Our membership meetings feature a 1-minuted Affiliate presentation, which gives you an opportunity to talk about the products and services you provide for Realtors® and their clients and customers. New Affiliate Members are announced at each of our membership meetings.
Affiliates also receive these valuable membership benefits:
- Receive the current membership contact list, gaining access to over a 100 local Realtors® to promote your business
- Opportunity to network with local Realtors®, offering you the exposure to promote your product or service
- Listed as an Affiliate Member on our website with your logo and contact information and direct link to your website
- Opportunities for sponsorship at local or statewide Realtor® events such as educational seminars and holiday events
- Volunteer for or contribute to SCVBR community fundraising events such as Habitat for Humanity or Community Sharing Project
- Promote your business or special promotion in our bi-monthly newsletters or website
Become a Member
Becoming a member of SCVBR is easy. Simply complete and return the SCVBR Affiliate Membership Application, along with your membership payment. Download