As a member of the Vermont Realtors® and the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® you have access to a wide array of benefits, business tools, real estate market data, educational opportunities, and discount programs designed to help you succeed in today’s market. Some of the valuable programs and services you receive include:
REALTOR Benefits® Program
NAR has partnered with industry leaders to provide value-added offers and significant savings on products and services you use in your business and personal life:
- Educational opportunities, like course discounts for various designations and certifications
- Financial and personal protection services to help you manage your business and safeguard your identity
- Insurance for your health, home, and business
- Marketing tools, office solutions, and technology tools to ensure your business is growing and running smoothly
- Travel and automotive discounts to get you where you want to go
Vermont Realtors® works to protect the dream of homeownership in Vermont by closely monitoring legislation, building allies on important issues, and providing a strong and respected voice for homeownershp in the Statehouse.
NAR’s Government Affairs division works to develop, advance, and implement the federal legislative objectives of the REALTOR® Association. We work with Congress and the Executive Branch through lobbying, policy development, political field representatives, political communications, grassroots advocacy, and the nation’s largest contributor of direct contributions to federal candidates: REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC).
Real Estate Library
NAR is home to the world’s largest real estate library that covers a myriad of topics related to commercial and residential real estate. The collections include:
- 2,300 digital books, audiobooks, and videos
- 1,700 journals in digital format through ProQuest®
- 12,000 printed books, reports, and guides
- 750 hard-copy journals
REALTOR.com® provides consumers with a single online resource for all property listings. It remains the No. 1 most visited homes-for-sale site, with more than 6 million consumers visiting each month.
All of your listings, with a photo, are always posted for free, but you can enhance your presence and listings with what consumers want most online—multiple photos, detailed descriptions, virtual tours, and more. To receive this benefit you must be an MLS participant and your MLS must be a REALTOR.com® data content provider.
Realtors Property Resource®
The goal of Realtors Property Resource® (RPR) is to provide NAR members access to a national database of valuable data on every property in the United States. With RPR, you have unparalleled access to data that will give you a competitive edge with your clients.
At its base are over 147 million property records, built from public record and assessment information. Then layers of data have been added such as zoning, permits, and mortgage and lien data, schools, and the largest database of foreclosure information in the industry. REALTOR® members of participating MLSs will also have their localized MLS active and off-market data integrated with these robust national data sets.
Through a number of vehicles, NAR communicates directly to consumers about the value of home ownership and its important role in the American Dream:
- Real Estate Today: On radio stations, satellite, podcasts, and even cell phones, the Real Estate Today radio show provides fast-paced and fact-packed information with experts, interviews, call-ins, field reports, and more.
- HouseLogic: With content covering home improvement, maintenance, taxes, finance, insurance, and more, HouseLogic helps home owners make smart and timely decisions about their homes.
- Public Advocacy Campaign: NAR’s national advertising efforts deliver messages to consumers and policymakers on the issues that affect REALTORS® and their clients’ ability to buy, sell, and own real estate.
NAR’s Research division collects and disseminates timely, accurate, comprehensive real estate data and conducts economic analysis in order to inform and engage members, consumers, policymakers, and the media with key information about the housing market. We deliver this information through press releases, reports, presentations, and daily blog posts offering insight on the economy, housing market, and other factors that will impact your business.